Tuesday, September 22, 2015


I love to travel with my family and going somewhere I have never been before. It excites me when I can get to go to places that I have seen in the movies. Also, to experience the place you have been to is what I think is one of the most important parts about traveling. The other important part about traveling is making memories, because there is always that lasting memory of some vacation that will never go away.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ea/83/ab/ea83abfb0acf870fca30bd7bf35ca5ce.jpg
I am hoping to cover excessive planning vacations, road trips, spontaneous trips, and long term vacations. I think that these vacations are the broadest types of vacations there are. People should definitely read this blog because if anyone is thinking of a road trip, flying somewhere or taking a two week vacation, they will definitely be able to get ideas from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment